‘A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent’.
Leadership coaching provides essential thinking space for those who rarely have a moment for reflection in a jam-packed, high-pressure schedule. It surfaces different and often surprising perspectives and offers a compelling view of the leader you are and of the leader you have the potential to be. By focusing on the inspirational aspects of leadership - enhancing vision, personal presence, style and gravitas, I act as the catalyst for unleashing your own potent style of leadership.
This coaching programme provides:
- a rare ‘thinking environment’ for time poor business leaders.
- a confidential sounding board and powerful catalyst for behavioural change.
- an opportunity to work on core confidence and confidence in each leader’s ability to lead.
- a high level of challenge and reflection, leading to transformation.
- An opportunity to increase emotional intelligence, self-awareness and confident communication skills.
- Creates the space to prioritise goals and think strategically.
This coaching programme offers leaders an excellent learning and development opportunity designed to equip them with the ability to enhance their own resilience and effectiveness as leaders. The coaching sessions aim to build on existing strengths and take these to the next level as well as addressing areas to work on.
Time Commitment 8 hours